If you’re someone with excellent organisational skills and a passion for supporting the next generation of rugby league talent in Wales, we have the opportunity for you.
Wales RL under 16s require a Team Manager who will plan, control and implement all activities set down by the Head Coach, including training sessions and matchdays. You can download a full description for this voluntary role, but some of the main points are listed below:
Team Manager principal responsibilities
- To plan, control and implement all activities set down by the Head Coach in relation to your team.
- Liaise with all key stakeholders and other team managers.
- To ensure the team is organised, through clear communication.
- To ensure parents / guardians receive clear communication.
- Identify and pursue potential sponsorship opportunities.
- To ensure the team has pride in themselves, their team and their sponsors.
Organise and Manage:
- Dates, training venue, time along with coaching staff.
- Dates, venue, travel and times of matches along with coaching staff.
- Database of all staff and players.
- Arrange for training equipment and medical kit to be present at all training sessions and matches.
- Organise appropriate medical cover for training and matches if required.
- Communicate and organise travel arrangements with players, parents and staff.
In return for your efforts we offer agreed expenses and benefits which include:
- Free entry to all matches organised by Wales Rugby League
- Wales Rugby League training and leisure kit
- A chance to create a positive legacy as part of an exciting organisation.
If you are an applicant with a disability who meets the essential requirements of the job, we will interview you. Wales Rugby League welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital / civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background.
Wales Rugby League is committed to equality through diversity and inclusion.
Appointment will be made subject to a DBS check.
To apply please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 5pm, Friday 7th October.